We have only irregular masses in Japanese language with limited number of people at a time in order to keep social distancing against COVID-19. The scheduled time for the masses are 10:00 on Sundays and we have allocated the people into 2 groups and already told you as to: a) to which group you belong; and b) in which mass you can attend. We may ask you to attend the mass from the outside of the chapel when the chapel is fully occupied with members of the group who are scheduled to come.
Please also be informed of the instructions shown below when attending a mass.
- When attending a mass please prepare a document that indicates: your name; and your contact info, e.g. phone number or e-mail address, and submit it to the person in charge who will be waiting for you at the entrance.
- Please make sure to put on a face mask whenever you are in the chapel. For the communion the priest will come to your bench to deliver the holy eucharist. You can take off your face mask after the priest has left your side, in order to receive the communion.
- Please come at least 5 minutes ahead in order to avoid the entrance being crowded.
- Please use disinfectant prepared at the entrance for your hands when you enter the chapel.
- Please be seated only at the seats that are clearly indicated as being available.
- Please clean the seat in the chapel before and after your use with the paper immersed with the disinfectant. We will prepare the paper but ask you to kindly take it with you after the use.
- Please immediately leave the chapel when the mass is over.